Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Favorite Cards of 2017 Part Four

I had so much fun creating and sharing cards with you in 2017 here on my blog and on my new YouTube channel, it was hard to pick just three per month to highlight! If you missed parts one, two or three, be sure to scroll down for those. Here are my favorites from the fourth quarter of the year (for details on supplies and more pictures, just click on the links below the pictures):







2017 was a great creative year for me and I hope it was for you too. My favorite new techniques and products of the year are highlighted in these blogposts and YouTube videos so be sure to click on the links and see if you agree. Or if you have a different favorite technique or product, please share them in the comments  below with links so I can see. I love finding new techniques, fun folds and products, then playing with them and sharing them! Thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity in 2017 and into the New Year! Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy and creative 2018!

5 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

All amazing mf...
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
xx Karen

Denise Bryant said...

Love the folded Christmas tree, and the Night Before Christmas box card! And I don't remember seeing the Joy Eclipse card up close, so I know I'll be checking that out! It's beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

My favorites are the folded Christmas tree and the bridge cards.

Anonymous said...

Saved two cards from this group!

Sybrina K said...

Karen, How fun that you made so many wonderful cards that one best of post won't do! Wishing you a wonderfully creative new year. :)