Thursday, February 2, 2017

Tonic Studios Stencils and Nuvo Glimmer Pastes in Purple Hues


I am trying to get back into a schedule of daily blogging and also designing, but to be honest it has been a struggle. I have been sick with bad colds since Christmas. I got better and was able to enjoy Creativation (CHA), but came home with another bug:( I am sharing this only so that you know why there has not been as many new cards posted recently. Hopefully I will get my health and designing mojo back real soon. I did find these two cards I had not blogged before that I designed with Tonic Studios stencils, dies and Nuvo Glimmer Pastes. I have to share that the stencils from Tonic Studios are really high quality sturdy stencils and they have a little circle on the bottom that is perfect for lifting up the stencil after we are done applying the glimmer paste (or stencil paste or whatever medium you chose.) For the first card above, I chose the Bevelled Diamond stencil and Amethyst Purple Glimmer Paste. I attached Tonic's Best Wishes Miniature Moments die to two layers of the Cockle Shell Layering Basics Die Set.


My second purple card features the Layered Hexagon Stencil with Tanzanite Lavender Glimmer Paste and Tonic's Birthday Wishes Miniature Moments Die. I added a strip of the stenciled glimmer paste in the inside of the card and some gold mirror card stars to the sentiment.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards Karen.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Karen - the Tazanite card it so true to colour too.
Hope you are better soon and back to full creativity
Blessings
Maxine