Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tonic Studios Luna Embellishment Mousse Card

I am sharing a quick post today as I try to get caught up after my awesome trip to Creativation (CHA). First of all I need to say a huge thank you to my friend Gail Jaeger for allowing me to post her awesome cards while I was gone. And once I am unpacked and get my pictures organized, I will share my favorite CHA moments with you here on my blog.

This card is one I made for my daughter (whose last name is Luna) as part of a Christmas present. The cool background was created with black Nuvo Embellishment Mousse applied direct to paper with a piece of paper towel, and the stars are white Nuvo Crystal Drops. Then I simply die cut Tonic Studio's Luna moon and cat-tails and attached them to the night time sky background.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

5 comments:

Babs said...

This has a mystical feel to it, fabulous background and a great technique, I love it.. Thank you for your wonderful comment while visiting my blog, I am now your latest follower too.

Hugs Babs

Nora Noll said...

That black background is fantastic!! I never would have thought to buy the black but it looks fantastic. How fun that you were able to go to Creativation. I watched a ton of videos and it looked like fun.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fantastic and very eye catching card Karen- stunning night scene.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Welcome back and can't wait to hear all about your adventure. Lovely card too!

Caryn said...

Such a sweet card, love this design.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx