Sunday, September 18, 2016

Easy, Fun and Fast Favor Boxes from Tonic Studios


It’s my turn to post a project on Blog Tonic USA and here and I am sharing some fun easy boxes made with Tonic Studio’s Diamond Favor Squeeze Box Dies that can be used for table favors or trick or treat. This die set is so versatile that you can make a treat box in just a couple minutes like my Halloween treat box or make it more ornate by adding a few of the decorative dies. I watched this short video on YouTube and the Halloween trick or treat box took less than 3 minutes to cut, decorate and put together. Here is a picture of the other side of this Halloween treat box:


I used Tonic’s Christmas Wishes 8x8 premium paper pack to make my second favor squeeze box. I added a die cut leafy triangle to each side and tied this one with a green ribbon. I made my last and fanciest favor box with a 50th anniversary celebration in mind. I cut the favor box out of Tonic’s gold mirror card and decorated it with die cut pieces of silver mirror card. The decorative dies with this set can be cut out separately or right into the favor box and I chose to do both of these options. I die cut the number 50 with dies from the Advent Treat Squeeze Box die set for this side of the favor box:



If you love die cuts and crafty project inspiration and chances to win great Tonic Studios prizes, you will want to join the new Tonic Fanatics Facebook group!  Here is a link to the group or search Tonic Fanatics USA on Facebook and join up today!

Tonic Studios and Nuvo Products Used: Diamond Favor Squeeze Box  and Advent Treat Squeeze Box Dies, Tonic Gold and Silver Mirror Card, Tonic Christmas Wishes 8x8 Premium Paper Pack, Tonic Tangerine Die Machine, Tonic Advantage V Blade Trimmer, Tonic Funky Glue Pen; Other: Martha Stewart Halloween paper and tag, ribbon and baker’s twine

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

These are amazing!! I love that you can interchange things on these dies to make them fancy. Really nice boxes!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool treat box!!

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card and fun treat boxes!

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card and fun treat boxes!