Sunday, August 21, 2016

I am in Love with the new Nuvo Glimmer Pastes!


Oh my gosh- I just received a surprise box from Tonic Studios and inside were 12 brand new colors of Glimmer Paste which will be available soon here in the states. It is a super sparkly version of Nuvo's Embellishment Paste, so it is similar to stencil paste. But these colors are so vibrant and glittery! It is a lighter consistency than traditional stencil paste so it dries faster. I will be showing you many cards using the different colors and ways you can use the Glimmer Pastes here on my blog. Today I am sharing a card I made with the Nuvo Silver Gem Glimmer Paste and Tonic's Christmas Angel. I die cut her and then used my finger tool to cover her with the silver Glimmer Paste. Here is a close up (but IRL she is even more gorgeous!)



I decided to make a sympathy card with her, but of course she would be beautiful on a Christmas card as well. I used the Top Note Trellis die set to cut a white card base and the navy card front. I popped up the middle and attached the silver angel and also Tonic's Heartfelt Sympathy Miniature Moments die cut out of Tonic's silver mirror paper. 

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow, Karen! I'm so happy you showed how brilliantly glitterific these are! Your card is amazing!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Karen, and that paste looks amazing!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the glimmer.