Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Totally Pawsome Purrrrfect Pampered Pets Projects


I just can't stop playing with the new Pampered Pets dies from Tonic Studios and I have used my favorites from the line on these two tag boxes I created for a 3D class I am going to be teaching. Isn't that Scotty dog just adorable? And the Tangled Mischief kitty is just purrrfect, right? These tag boxes are easy to make and fun to decorate for a small gift or table decoration. I started with two tags for each box cut 3" by 7". The base of the box is 4" by 7" and scored  and trimmed as shown in this photo:


After the tag box is put together with strong two sided tape strips, the fun part is decorating it, especially if you have these adorable Pampered Pets dies from Tonic Studios. Here are some more views of the Pawsome Scotty tag box:


I die cut and attached the window, curtains, puppy and flowers from Harvey's Ledge die set on the back of the tag box. I attached some gingham designer paper behind the sweet Scotty dog and stamped the "totally pawsome" sentiment from Pawsome Poodle die and stamp set. I tied the tag box with gingham ribbon and gold cord, and placed a gift of candy and hot chocolate inside the box.



I die cut the window, two kitties and the curtains from Toby's Sill Die Set for the back of my Tangled Mischief tag box. I cut the kitty and yarn out of white and black cardstock and offset them slightly before attaching. The "just purrrfect" sentiment is from the die and stamp set of the same name. Inside this tag box, I placed some delicious cookies for a fun little gift or table decoration.

I am entering these projects in the Cute and Cuddly challenge at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Friends.

11 comments:

Cara said...

Such cute tag boxes, I love them. Cara x

Donna said...

I see why you like these so much, I especially like the cats in the window!

Janny's Cards Creations said...

They are nice. Janny

Tammy said...

These tag boxes are adorable Karen! I love the fabulous design and all of the cute pet dies you've used! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Fikreta said...

very cute!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial of your tag-boxes! They are so cute with these furry friends!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag boxes Karen! the design is wonderful and the die cuts are the cutest.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful tag boxes Karen - and I agree, those dies look to be so much fun.
Blessings
Maxine

TK said...

These are awesome! Love the adorable dies!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those tag boxes are really cute. Nice way to give out some sweet treats too!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow fabulous and so beautifully illustrated too. Great work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT