Monday, December 14, 2015

Tag It Card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge


My favorite challenge to enter is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and this week their theme is Tag It! Today I am sharing a card I made with a die cut tag I found on clearance at Michaels or JoAnns. The butterfly was just too pretty to pass up. The butterfly tags sat on my bed for awhile and after I got a new deeply embossed embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers, this card came together easily. I embossed the black card base and added pearls in the intersection. I die cut the "for you" and added some fiber to the tag. I added a punched butterfly and a black liquid pearl for a super easy but lovely card.

I am also entering this card in the Create Your Own Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. I used sentiment, embossing, liquid pearls, pearl and fibers.

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Cute project! You can never go wrong with pearls. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely stunning Karen - an absolutely dramatic card and tag!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tag design. Great idea to use a die cut that way.