Friday, December 19, 2014

Vellum Shaker Peace and Joy Card


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing a shaker card I made recently with Crackerbox Palace’s beautiful stamps. I am loving all the shaker cards I have been seeing lately and decided to try one with vellum. I heat embossed the snowflakes and sentiment with white embossing powder. I colored the snowflakes from behind with a marker. I stamped CBP’s lovely dove on white cardstock, cut out and attached so the wings are free to fly. I raised the vellum piece up with mounting tape, added some sequins and covered the sides with washi tape.

**As a holiday present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes Holiday Blitz at Love’s Rubberstamps, the Winter Inspiration challenge at Simon Says Stamp, and the Christmas All Around challenge at Deep Ocean.

 As the card says, “Wishing you (and yours) a never ending season of peace and joy!”

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Karen - love the soft effect the vellum gives
Blessings
Maxine

jonim52 said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Brenda said...

Beautiful shaker card Karen! Hugs, Brenda

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful shaker card and perfect for the season.

New Creations said...

I adore this shaker card, gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love how you've used the vellum.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Love you pretty vellum shaker card! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Karen Schroeder said...

Your card is stunning!