Friday, December 12, 2014

Goddess Birthday Card for my Daughter


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and I am sharing the card I made for my daughter’s birthday featuring one of Crackerbox Palace’s Goddess stamps. I created the background on this card with my new Brusho Crystal Colours. After it was dry, I rounded the corners and attached to a white card base with rounded corners too. I stamped the beautiful Water Goddess on the Brusho piece, on cream cardstock and on script patterned paper. I cut her out after coloring her hair. Then I paper pieced her dress and headband and attached her to the card front. I added some silver gel pen to the water drops. All the Goddesses are just beautiful and are available here on the Crackerbox Palace website.

**As a holiday present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the Goddess stamps will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

In addition to that great deal, you can also qualify for a chance at some great blog candy. I am celebrating my 5 year blogaversary all this month, and you can win one of 7 prizes just by being a follower of my blog. Crackerbox Palace has generously offered 5 gift certificates worth $15 for 5 lucky winners to shop with at their website! I have two other great prizes too, so sign up as a follower and you might be one of the lucky winners! Just click on the picture on the side of my blog for all the details.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Party Time Tuesday and the Anything but Christmas challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty.

13 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgepus card karen - love that background - I must find out where I can buy the Brusho paints here.
Blessings
Maxine

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Karen Schroeder said...

Your daughter will love your beautiful card!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! She will love it..I do! New follower. Thank you for leaving me bloggie love.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beebeebabs said...

Wow such a beautiful card - love the background thanks for sharing!!!

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Karen, I just love this card and am sure your daughter will too. I just signed up to follow your blog. Congrats on your 5 year blogaversary. I am looking forward to more of your wonderful talents.

Desire Fourie said...

Karen, this is just stunning. I so adore how the girl pops against the scrumptious blue backdrop. Thank you for becoming my latest follower. I have returned the favour here.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Fabiola said...

superbe, très poétique, je te souhaite de merveilleuses fêtes en famille, biz

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Lovely creation. Janny

Dapoppins said...

You did such a great job on that stamp I had to go to the store and look them over for myself. I love the card and all the detail work you did to make it special. Thanks for joining this weeks Party Time Tuesdays Challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

AWEsome card. Great coloring on the background and the goddess.

Brenda said...

What a fab card for your daughter Karen, I bet she will love it! Hugs, Brenda

Unknown said...

Great card, I really like the background. Tanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week.
Cheers Nicole