Thursday, December 11, 2014

BFF Christmas Card



This is the card I created for my best friend and her husband for Christmas. The sentiment- which is perfect- is from a set by Close to My Heart. I heat embossed a Penny Black tree scene with some super sparkly blue embossing powder from Stampamania. I popped up a frame and acetate and created a shake card with sequins and glass beads. This is what the inside looks like:

I tried a new fold, and the diecuts are all from Paper Smooches. It is fun to try new looks on special cards for special people.

I am entering this card in the Winter or Christmas challenges at Love's Rubberstamps and at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

10 comments:

New Creations said...

Love this scenic beauty and sparkly blue BG, looking like crystal effect with a beautiful sentiment and the new inside fun fold!

New Creations said...

Love this scenic beauty and sparkly blue BG, looking like crystal effect with a beautiful sentiment and the new inside fun fold!

Céline said...

oh so gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Karen - love the blue, and the beautiful scene you have created.
Blessings
Maxin

Jane Luxem said...

And I'm the lucky recipient of this card! Thank you BFF!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card inside and out. I love the wintery scene you created. And, what a fun fold too. An awesome card for a best friend!

Pia S said...

Fabulous winter scene and shaker design, just beautiful!

Olivia said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week!