Saturday, August 9, 2014

One More Card in the August Die Cut Crazy Magazine


This cute baby block card was the second card of mine published this week in the newest edition of the online magazine Die Cut Crazy. There are 71 pages of die cut inspiration in this month's issue and if you have an iPhone or iPad, you can get it for just a buck or two! I shared how to make this baby block card and I am teaching a class called Fun Folds II that includes this card and two other unique folds on September 3rd in my home. If local and interested contact me via email or phone. Here are two other pictures showing different views of the block card:

All the stamps are from Repeat Impressions and the dies are from Stampin' Up. I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Girls and the "Two or More Die Cuts" challenge at MilkCoffee.

Die Cut Crazy is having a birthday blog hop Friday the 15th, so come back then and hop with us for tons of awesome birthday inspiration and maybe even win a prize! DCC is hoping to have their new PDF version available for the blog hop so you could subscribe even with one of those i things:)

7 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Karen,
Wow, congrats on your second publication! Your baby block card is amazing! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and becoming a follower. I have just became a follower. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work using dies!
Hugs, Debbie!

Sue said...

This is wonderful Karen, such a fabulous design and I love the detailing.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog and for becoming my newest follower. I am now following you too!
Sue xx

ednamburgess said...

Adorable. Never would have thought of that idea. Love it. Edna

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in the Milkcoffee challenge, Lou DT x

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute! I love the colors and those sweet little blocks.

Teresa said...

Lovely card - thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Girls - good luck x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x