Friday, May 2, 2014

Wine Time Blog Hop at Repeat Impressions!

Hello blog friends!!! 

I am so excited!  Wendy and Bill of Repeat Impressions (The House That Stamps Built Blog) are releasing another fabulous new stamp set called Wine Time and you could WIN the whole set by playing our word game.

Each Rock Star and Wendy at the Repeat Impressions blog has been given a letter which spells out a secret word. All you have to do is collect all the letters on each blog along the route, unscramble them, then send the secret word to Wendy (wendy@repeatimpressions.com) and you'll be entered to win the gorgeous new Wine Time stamp set. Send Wendy the secret word no later than 5 p.m. eastern time on Monday May 5th. The winner will be announced on May 6th on Repeat’s blog and Facebook page.

Here is the order of the blog hop:


I had so much fun designing with this new set of stamps, I couldn’t stop at just one card! My first card above started with a purple card base and a white top folding piece with a hole punched in the front. I masked the same hole shape on the inside, sponged with purple distress ink and stamped the Happy Hour sentiment. The wine glasses were stamped on grey and again on purple, and I paper pieced the grape wine. I stamped the corks on cork paper and cut out. I love how the sentiments in this set are just perfect for wine lovers with a sense of humor!
My second card features the bottle of wine, wine label, small glass of wine and corks from the Wine Time set. I did my usual paper piecing and embossed the bottom half of the front with a Happy Birthday embossing folder. The strip with the brad on the side opens to reveal the perfect sentiment for the birthday girl: 

Did you guess my letter? I highlighted it several times. My letter is I.

Have fun blog hopping and collecting the letters and good luck on the prize draw!

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Simon Says Stamp,  613 Avenue Create and Through The Craft Room Door.

7 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your cards....great choice of color combos. Love those sentiments!

Theresa's Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri said...

Super design, Karen.

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic cards, you all ore making me thirsty and it's just 12 noon LOL

Teresa Kline said...

hi Karen! darlin card, this is a cute sentiment.....makes me smile! So glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

designermc said...

Great card and I love how it works. How cleaver! Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Nancy,DT

joy said...

Love both these cards! Embossing on 2nd is a great idea and I love the cut out on the first one - both are fabulous cards!