Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Foolin'- Blog Candy Winners Announced!


Hey Ryan- Thanks! I had a fun birthday weekend and next weekend my kids and grandson are coming to visit so that will be the best present of all:) It is time to announce the winners of my blog candy contest. Thanks for all the sweet comments and well wishes!

The winner of the whole set of fun stamps from Crackerbox Palace (thanks to CBP for donating the prize!) is --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#5 Margy!! Here is her sweet comment:  "Karen, I love your new blog format - beautiful and easy to navigate! Major congrats on all your upcoming publications. I'm not sure you retired, more like just began a new career as an author."




And the winner of the grand prize shown above is-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#13 Verna!!  Here is her winning comment: "What an awesome prize package. I am a follower and I think you have my information too. I love all the lovely creations you come up with and enjoy all those ideas and articles you have published in magazines as well."

Verna (love that name- it was my Mom's) and Margy- I will be in touch to get your snail mail addresses so I can send out your prizes to you. Congrats!

Thanks again to my friends Sarah and Michael for all their help on my blog upgrade. Thanks also to to all my followers and subscribers. If you are not already a follower, please sign up- it really means a lot to blog owners when you take the time to follow us- and those numbers are key when we apply for design teams and other blogging opportunities.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Now this is a fun surprise and much better than be fooled! Wow! I can't believe it. I will certainly have a great time with all those goodies Karen. Thanks so much and I must say I always enjoy looking at the wonderful projects you are doing all the time. Love all the articles I run across by you as well in magazines too.