Monday, January 6, 2014

Roses for my Friend


I had new sets of stamps from Stacy Stamps and Inspired by Stamping and a new roses embossing folder from Cuttlebug that were all sitting in NSIHNUY pile on my bed (new stuff I have not used yet), and now they are not in the pile and put away where they belong:) I embossed the rose corner and single rose on velum with white embossing powder, then colored from the back with markers. I cut out each and layered on a pink embossed piece with a leafy die. I stamped the sentiment and tag,  cut out and raised with a pop dot.

I am entering this card in the Something New challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and the Anything Goes challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.

Stamping smiles, Karen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week, for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Margy said...

Wow! That's what I thought when I saw this card - just wow! Absolutely gorgeous!

Margy said...

Wow! That's what I thought when I saw this card - just wow! Absolutely gorgeous!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty pink creation
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

Ina G said...

Wow Karen - this is gorgeous. Lovely layout beautiful stamp and colours. Love it.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 10: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x