Friday, December 27, 2013

Tri-Shutter Naughty Christmas Card from Crackerbox Palace


Karen H. here today and I am sharing one last Christmas card using Crackerbox Palace stamps and a fun fold called Tri-Shutter. I always thought this looked so hard to do, but it is very simple as I learned from the tutorial here. I started with my favorite paper by Core’dinations and Tim Holtz called Kraft-Core Shattered cut 12 x 5 ½”, then followed the directions on the tutorial for cutting and scoring. Then I just added some fun stamped images from Crackerbox Palace that make me smile, and did a little punching and paper piecing. Here is a picture of the card mostly closed so you can see that it folds to fit into an A2 envelope, and one showing it open so you can see all the folds.



I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Creations and Stamp n Doodle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The CBP website is being upgraded currently, but you can always email or call them if you want any of the stamps I share. Happy New Year everyone!
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen



2 comments:

Michelle said...

This card is great. It is so funny.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doodle.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Karen Schroeder said...

Love your card!