Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Club Sketch Card with Washi Tape


Two of my favorite things are washi tape and feathers. I thought of them when I saw the sketch that was the challenge this month at our local stamp club and this is what I came up with. I attached several rows of purple floral washi tape on some scrap card stock and die cut the feather (die from QuicKutz.) I stamped the feather stamps in several generations of aqua blue ink and added the sentiment (all stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps.) I added some more washi tape and a circle cut out with a Nestabilities die to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Catch the Bug and Crafty Catz.

Stamping smiles, Karen


3 comments:

tilly said...

love the feathers on your card, so pretty, thanks for joining in at crafty catz
Tilly

Unknown said...

This is so clever and creative, love that project. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Min said...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins Saturday! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations