Sunday, May 12, 2013

Silhouette Sunday Celebrations


It's Silhouette Sunday and I am sharing some projects I made with my Silhouette machine and Silhouette America cutting files for celebrations. First up is a retirement card I made for my stamping sister Barb. The chair is a die cut from Silhouette and so is the Enjoy! I stamped the sand and sunset with stamps from a set by Raisin Boat. I also made this sign for Barb's celebration:

Spring is also a time for celebrating Graduations. I love to make graduation cards in the school colors of the graduate and almost always give money as their gift. Here is a graduation card I made in just a few minutes with a card cutting file from Silhouette America. I learned how to make the tassle here.


I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Catz and Annabelle Stamps.


I have one more celebrations card to share and I have used the weekly shape for the challenge at the Silhouette blog. This doily making set by Samantha Walker was on my wish list so I purchased it with the credit I have from my monthly subscription. What a deal- I can get $25 worth of cutting files for just $8 a month (on sale.) Even "full price" of 99 cents is a huge bargain, but now I am getting my files for a third of that!! Here is the card I made for the Weekly Shape Challenge:


I kept it simple to highlight the beautiful doilies-black and white, a couple gems and flowers and a sentiment cut out with my Silhouette.

And speaking of celebrations, Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers and Grandmothers and special ladies out there!

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ love it hugs sassyxx

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ctaz this week

Anonymous said...

That is very fascinating, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your great post.
Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

Feel free to visit my weblog: pharmacy technician program