Sunday, March 3, 2013

Delicious Doodles and Polkadoodles Challenges


It's March so Spring must be on the way, right? Polkadoodles wants to see our Spring Flowers this week and at Delicious Doodles they want to see yellow on our cards. I designed this card for the classes I am teaching in my home and the pastels and the greens make me think of Spring. I cut a window with a Memory Box die and embossed the white front with a Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folder. I applied two sided sticky paper to the back on the window opening and covered the front of the opening with fine white glitter. After I removed the back sticky covering, I applied velum and colored the window from the back with bright copic markers. The bottom flowers are also cut with a Memory Box die and the sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. This year Easter is also my birthday, and we have lots to celebrate with my family, so I am really looking forward to it!

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Lidia Baltazar said...

Beautiful Card Karen, i love the sweet colors on it, Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles xxx Lidia DT

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Gorgeous card! Loving this window die cut. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
Hugs,
Julia

alethea said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx