Sunday, January 13, 2013

Paper Crafting Journey and MilkCoffee Challenges


Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Journey this week and "New Beginnings" is the theme of MilkCoffee Challenge. The latter is a perfect title for this card because it was the card I made to celebrate my daughter's recent engagement to a wonderful man. It was also the first time I tried the Chalkboard Technique and I am having a lot of fun with it. Easy to do- white embossing on black paper, then add stamping with white craft ink, some white lines and smudges with the white ink. It does remind me of the blackboards we had in school way back when:)

Stamping smiles, Karen


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing with us in the Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com