Friday, December 7, 2012

Cuttlebug Spot and Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenges


Season's Greetings is the theme this week at The Cuttlebug Spot and Sparkalicious is what  Ladybug Crafts TLT wants to see. I created another origami tree with some green dp and added a line of glitter along the bottom edge of each layer of the tree. It really sparkles in real life:) The star is also sparkly as it was punched out of glittery paper. Both were attached to a white card front embossed with a no-name embossing folder. The sentiment is from Penny Black and is what I wish for you!

Stamping smiles, Karen

5 comments:

Whimsey said...

Oh that's cute Karen! Love the origami tree!

Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

~Michele

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous tree, Karen! I have to learn how to do origami. It's so incredible when I see it one cards. I'm still in the process of conquering quilling, though. :-D

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Great card I love that you incorporated origami into it, so neat!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!!
Brianna

Jannie said...

I love origami! This is a great tree!!! I agree on Brianna, this is soooooo original!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Rach83 said...

Your origami tree is gorgeous and that paper is really fab. Love the embossed background too.

Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Rachel x