Sunday, September 23, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays and Stamp n Doodle Challenges


The challenge at CAS Fridays is Fall Fun and Anything Goes at Stamp n Doodle this week. I sponged one of my new templates from The Crafter's Workshop with red distress ink. Then I stamped the script leaves from a beautiful fall set by Just Rite on colored card stock pieces and cut them out. I attached and added a pine cone button in the middle. I layered that piece on a large dark red square card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a pretty fall card! Your background turned out so cool and I love those leaves! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

NanaConnie said...

OH, I do love CAS designs! This is magnificent, Karen. Love the background dp.

Dana said...

LOVE the scripty leaves here Karen! I'm delighted you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)