Sunday, August 26, 2012

Winter Wonderland and Bearly Mine Challenges


Anything Goes at Bearly Mine Challenges this week and at Winter Wonderland Christmas Blog Challenges they want to see our red and green holiday cards. I won some new stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps after being published with their stamps, and had fun designing this card with them. The red ornament balls were created with a series of stamps in different shades of red to make the balls appear so real- that is the magic of the Kitchen Sink brand of stamps. I love how they make me look like I know what I am doing in shading and coloring when that is far from the truth:) The sentiment is from Crackerbox Palace and I "hung" the ornaments with silver cord off a pine bough created with a punch from Martha Stewart. I added some colored snowflake eyelets to complete the card.

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER, and getting this in your email, I have changed subscription providers and you need to enter your email in the new box at the top right of my blog to continue to get the emails after the paid option goes away. Not sure when that is going to happen- I cancelled but I am now on a "free 30 day option" I think?? Anyway, after the old one goes away, you will continue to get my blog posts in your email IF YOU SIGNED UP IN THE NEW BOX  but a day later.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

cotnob said...

Great Christmas card, I love the way you have 'hung' the ornament balls with silver cord.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
Pauline
x