Monday, August 6, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this “Loved an Animal” stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the sentiment- which is so true!- and layered it on a nesties die that I cut apart to extend to the width what I needed. Mr. Goof is the kitty stamp also from Repeat Impressions, of course, and I sponged and did a little coloring to accent his green eyes (just like my kitty's.)

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Catch the Bug and Paper Crafting Journey.

Stamping smiles, Karen

8 comments:

Vicky said...

A great card, I love that kitty and that sentiment is just so very true. Thank you for sharing this with us at Paper Crafting Journey

hugs Vicky xxx

Linda said...

Sweet card, love the kitty and the sentiment.

Patti J said...

Fun card, Karen, and I love those beautiful eyes! Thanks for sharing :)

Cheri said...

Adorable card, Karen.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Karen! I love the image you used with the quote.

sammi said...

Awww what a cute kitty! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our "August Anything Goes" challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

Kecia said...

What a great card, Karen! I'm really liking your layout!