Monday, March 5, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this fun Cat Banner stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the kitty and banner and colored and sponged. I added a lovely sentiment from Repeat Impressions and doodled around the edge of the banner. I had a idea of a way to use the Repeat Impressions Pinwheel Positive stamp in a different way- love when that happens! I stamped it in different blues and used my nesties to cut out different sizes of “flowers” and attached them around part of a circle also cut out with nesties. The bottom is a border punch from ek success.

I am entering this card in the challenges at Catch the Bug for Anything Goes.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Karen,

I have a little something on my blog for you! I hope you have time to stop by and pick it up! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs! Sara

joy said...

Love the texture in the card stock and the blue pin wheel stamp(*wink*) You've made a great card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Karen Love the flowers they are super, and the sentiment is so cute.
hugs Elaine

Cheri said...

Karen this is a great card. I loved seeing your "doodle" around the banner as well as the touch of the pinwheels. Great card and details.

Joy said...

thanks for playing with Bugaboo!! Fab!!

Joy DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for entering your really fabulous creation in our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you in the next challenge too!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT