Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pollycraft and OSAAT Challenges


The challenge this week at Pollycraft is to Punch It and Anything Goes at One Stitch at a Time. I made this card using punches and diecuts. The white snowflake frame is made with a large snowflake border punch from Martha Stewart. I love these large border punches and always try them on a square piece punching 4 times to see what happens. In this case, you get a curved edge snowflake frame and I added some gems and a poinsettia that I made with a Marianne Designs diecut. I loved the sentiment from Penny Black and I stamped it on white, cut and embossed with a scalloped rectangle nestie and added a few more gems to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Your punched shape makes a great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT - and have a Happy Christmas. Hazel x

Joey said...

Very striking card, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x