Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What If? Wed. Sketch Challenge

It's Wednesday so it is time for another fun challenge at The House that Stamps Built! This week we are challenging you to design a card using the sketch below. Please visit our blog to get all the details on what you can win and to see the other Rock Stars' interpretation of this sketch. As always, you can also click on their names on the side of my blog to visit their blogs for inspiration.

I used the beautiful Snowflake Prism stamp for the focal point of my card. I stamped it on the white oval and stamped it again on red, green and gold sparkly paper. I cut out each layer and raised each with mounting tape. I added gems on the ends of the snowflake, in the corners and on the punched snowflakes (Martha Stewart) to complete this card.

I am entering this card in the Go Green challenge at There's Magic in the Air.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty! Really like the main snowflake!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Karen! What a great idea for your Snowflake Prism!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Karen - stunning what you did with this star!! Just beautiful~

joy said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the sparkle and bling.