Monday, October 3, 2011

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this cute scarecrow, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the scarecrow twice on white cardstock and punched out the part I wanted to highlight. I colored that part with my copics and layered it on a slightly larger black square before attaching over the uncolored image. I used some fall leaf dp as a background, punched a couple leaves (ek success), and added a fun sentiment from Repeat Impressions to complete this fall card.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Stampin’ with the Dragon for Fall Colors.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute. Love all the fall colors and really like that spotlight technique. Wonderful card.
Lynn

Danni said...

Wonderful card, neat to use the spotlight technique!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Karen, this is just adorable! Love this stamp and I love what you did with just coloring a portion of it. I have never done this technique and I gota give it a try because I love the out come! The sentiment is just too perfect for any kind of card! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Hugs, Sarah