Monday, September 26, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this Red Fox, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the Red Fox on a white piece and cut and embossed that piece with my nesties label die and then sponged with green ink while still in the die. I paper pieced the fox. I created the card base using the largest die in the label set and used a size in between with dp to layer.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Allsorts Challenge to Keep it Simple.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

joy said...

Great card! I love the framing you have set up for the fox - and you have the perfect paper!

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Karen with a great image and paper!
Thanks for Keeping it Simple with Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely image, and looks great in the simple style

thanks for joining in with my clean and simple theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx