Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fab n Funky and Truly Scrumptious Challenges

The challenge this week at Fab n Funky is to make a funny card and at Truly Scrumptious it is to Decorate the Inside. I had to use the inside for the punch line in this hilarious stamp sentiment set I recently won at Hambo Stamps. I love using humor in my cards and Hambo has some of the funniest stamps around! This card cracks me up! So simple but just lol funny, I think. I chose to keep it very simple so the sentiments on the front and inside are featured. I simply added some outline stickers to the front (I always forget to use them, yet keep buying more when I go to a stamp show...)

I added a punched border (ek success) on the inside piece to complete this CAS card. Hope it cracks you up too:)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow this is fabulous.xxx

Newbie said...

THAT IS CUTE!!!! Yes, it DID crack me up too!! Thanks for sharing a laugh!!

heidy said...

What a fun card Karen,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
Hugs Heidy

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

What a fun card. Thank you for playing along with us over at Truly Scrumptious, and good luck. Hope to see you at our next challenge as well
Hugs, Anja