Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Summer at Paper Creations Ink!

It's Summer at PCI and we are challenging you to make a card with a Summer theme and enter it in our latest challenge. Our wonderful sponsor is Freshly Brewed Designs and they are offering 5 digital stamps of your choice if you win!  
The challenges at PCI will now be on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month. I will be posting my card on Tuesdays as I already have two DTs to post for on Mondays. Come join in the fun!

Isn't this elephant in a bikini by Freshly Brewed Designs just the sweetest summer image? I printed her on grey paper and paper pieced her bikini, bow and ice cream. Too cute! The sand was made with cork paper and I used a Crafts Too embossing folder for the sun behind her. Sweet!

I am entering this card in the Summer challenge at Crafting for All Seasons.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Perfectly SWEET Karen! and oh so adorable!
hugs

Unknown said...

This is just sooooo cute Karen! Love it!

Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting For All Seasons :)
Lizy DT x