Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hambo Hoedown and Creative Belli Challenges


The Hambo Hoedown challenge this week is Bold and Bright and Paper Pieced and the challenge at Creative Belli is anything that starts with an S. I figure my Scuba Boy digital stamp from Hambo qualifies for both. Isn't he cute? I paper pieced his suit, breathing thing and swimming tube, and colored the rest with my copics. He was cut out and placed in the inside of the card on dp and raised with mounting tape. I made my own beach ball for the sentiment by cutting out two circles with my nesties, cutting the dp diagonally and putting the pieces together and then stamping the saying. The wave is a Sizzix die and the scalloped frame was created with a nestie. I added some gem stickers to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Your little scuba boy is adorable! So very cute. Really like the blue swirls.
Lynn

Lynette said...

What a cute card, Karen! Darling image and I love all your piecing. Cool beach ball!

Judy Rozema said...

Wee Henry Snorkel looks so cute with those flourish waves! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Just darling!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!