Friday, April 1, 2011

Send a Smile 4 Luke


I read about a sweet boy named Luke who is facing great health challenges and would like to receive handmade cards from all over the world on the Send a Smile 4 Kids blog. You can read all about Luke and his progress here (have tissues handy.)  The site that is collecting the cards for Luke is here and there is an address to send them to there. There are digi stamp artists who have created some special sets for Luke and his family and all the proceeds from the sale of these stamps will go directly to Luke and his family. You can go here to see the digital stamps and purchase including the darling one I used to create the card above.

If you visit any of these sites, you too will fall in love with  this sweet boy and will join me in sending your love and prayers and maybe a card to them. Luke loves Star Wars so I made this card for him using one of the digital stamps from the site above. I paperpieced the robe and colored the sword sparkly gold. The sentiment was created on my computer with a Star Wars font I downloaded.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a big announcement:)

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Mari K. said...

Very cute card, the Luke digi is great. Thanks for sending a smile!