Monday, January 17, 2011

Some Odd Girl and Creative Belli Challenges


The challenge at Some Odd Girl was to use embossing in our cards and the theme at Creative Belli is snow. I emboss all the time with my Cuttlebug embossing folders and the snow is outside and here on my card with punches and flower soft in addition to the snowy embossed panels. The funny lady snowperson is from Skipping Stones Design and I paper pieced her scarf and hat. If a card makes me laugh, it makes me happy. Hope it puts a smile on your face too on this snowy Monday morning (and cold as our furnace is out.)

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

LOL! Fun sentiment to gowith the snowguy/girl! Love all your snow! Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge!

Arts by Sara said...

I LOVE this sentiment! It's perfect! I love your whole card! Awesome job! Happy Creating! Sara

Tamara Morton said...

Loving the embossing and the grumpy snowman. Thanks for joining us at Creative Belli.
Hugs
TAmara

This N That said...

ROFL...great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at Some oDd Girl!

Robin said...

Great layout!! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl's embossing Challenge!!