Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cute Card Thursday Whatever - Happy 20th Anniversary

 


The challenge at Cute Card Thursday was whatever we wanted to post and I decided to share the card I made for my DH for our 20th wedding anniversary we are celebrating today. I am a lucky girl to have found some a great guy and we just get closer as the years go by:) We are going out tonight to my favorite local restaurant.

The awesome stamp that is the focal point is part of the Lovely Labels set by Nina Brackett. They are designed to by cut out with our nesties labels, in this case Labels One.The border punch is by ek success.

 


On my earlier post, I forgot to include a pix of the inside of my Halloween card. The border punch is Martha Stewart and the stamp is CTMH.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: