Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hambo Challenge

 


The Hambo challenge this month required us to use 4.5 x 5.5 size card, paper piecing, dew drops (I didn't have any so used clear gems I colored with my red copic), purple and red colors and atleast 1 Hambo stamp. All the stamps are Hambo except for the "hey u" as nothing I had fit in that space but that...

I embossed the red background, used Nesties to cut out circle and scalloped frame, and used scalloped scissors to cut the border of side piece. That piece folds and catches under the circle to hold the card closed.

 


Inside I punched the border and stamped one of my funniest Hambo stamps.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Cute cute cute! Thanks for playing along with us Hambo gals this month. Hope to see you back next week for our new challenge!

Monica Hunter said...

Oh dear Karen - I was sure I posted a comment earlier. I love this card - the pig is SO cute! What a fun birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Email me to claim your prize! :)