Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lovely Valentine by Jane

 


This is Friday's card so if you see this Thursday pretend it is TGIF.. I won't be able to post tomorrow so am doing it tonight. I am not sure yet this weekend if I will get a chance to do any challenges or post much- will have to see. I just found a market for my cards locally and will quickly be making some up as I am bringing over the rack and cards on Monday..

Anyway, this is the Valentine we made at our last stamp club meeting that my BFF Jane designed. The heart is created using the same plumber's repair tape I used on a previous card. It was embossed and cut with the Cuttlebug heart set and then colored with alcohol inks.The tape is adhesive so you remove the paper and attach easily to the front of the card. The front was scored and then embossed with dots folder above and below the scored lines. The saying was stamped on a fancy label and then attached with ribbon. I just love the look.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: