Monday, January 15, 2018

Video: Easy Love Cards with Stencils

Plaid is all the rage right now and in my latest YouTube video I share how to use stencils to make this warm and cozy love card that looks like flannel jammies. I used a stencil from Stamplorations and red and black inks to create the flannel plaid look. I die cut LOVE from MFT Die-namics and raised it on black foam before attaching back in the die cut spaces. "Warm and cozy" was stamped with alphabet dies from Concord & 9th and I added a couple of grey pearls. Here is a peak at the inside of the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day:        
               

I will post another easy love card with stencils tomorrow, but to see both and how they were made, click this link to see the video. Thanks for subscribing, commenting and sharing, and thanks, too, for helping me share the #joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So glad you shared this. That plaid stencil is on my wish list. I will have to catch your video now for sure.