Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Winter Snowman Pop Up Card You can Win with the Karen Burniston Die Set!


Oh my - I just have to say this card makes me smile and I love it! I used several dies from Karen Burniston to make this super cute interactive card- which you can win along with the die that makes the pop up magic! Here are some more views of this card:





Using the Katherine Label Pop Up Die, the snowman pops up when the card is opened and fits into the opening in the front. Pure genius! This die set (which you can win) includes many label dies which can be used for the opening on the front and with the pop up mechanism. I chose to make the front opening a circle so the super cute layered snowman (from Karen's Snowman Twist Circle die set) pops through the front. I attached the snowman's head with an adhesive spring from CTMH so it jiggles as it pops:) Too cute! The label die is from the set you can win and the sentiment on the front is from Karen's Word Set 3-Holiday. 

How can you win this die set valued at $21.95 and this card and two other Karen Burniston pop up cards I made? Simply by visiting my YouTube channel and watching this video, then becoming a subscriber and leaving a comment (if you live in the USA.) If you are already a subscriber, simply state that in your comment. 

I am entering this card in the snow challenge at Dies R UsThanks for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

7 comments:

Sandy Ference said...

So cute!!

Darlene said...

Hi Karen ... OMG this is too cute! What a fun creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Fikreta said...

Lovely card.
Hugs

Denise Bryant said...

I just love this sweet snowman card! Certainly brings a smile to my face this morning!

Kathy Krug said...

Such a cute snow man card. Interactive cards are so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Diane said...

Super cute card and I love, love the pop up snowman! Thank you for joining ur challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute! Love that snowman.