Monday, November 14, 2016

Double Embossed Christmas Card with Die-Versions Dies


Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this Christmas card I created with the beautiful Madonna Ornament die from Die-Versions and a favorite background technique. For more information on the double embossed technique and a link to the original tutorial, please visit my blog here.

For this card, I did the Staz-On streaks with Azure and Black Staz-on on aluminum foil. I embossed with a Spellbinders embossing folder and dumped on blue, silver and gold embossing powders and melted it with my heat gun. Then I sponged on black archival ink. After layering the completed piece onto a navy card base, I die cut the Madonna Ornament out of white, layered it on a navy blue circle and attached it. On the inside I added the gorgeous Christmas Greetings Die-Versions die as shown here:



**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Karen - love the colour combinations.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design. I love the ornament too.