Monday, October 24, 2016

Joy to the World with Tonic Stencils and Glimmer Paste

I am loving the brand new Tonic Studio 6 x 6 stencils especially when used with Nuvo Glimmer Pastes. The stencil I used for this card is called Beautiful Bokeh (1475E) and it reminds me of snowflakes so I applied Moonstone Glimmer Paste through it onto navy cardstock. Here is a look at the card front after I did that:

So pretty and sparkly IRL! I die cut a star out of gold mirror card using Tonic's Rococo Mini Wreath Elements and added the Essentials "Joy to the World" for the perfect sentiment.

3 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

This is so gorgeous! I have not tried the glimmer pastes but think I must do that now that I've seen the beauty of it. The star is gorgeous and I must try this too!! The stencil is being added to my ever growing wish list!!
Hugs!
Darcy

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - love your use of the glitter paste.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done Karen.