Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!



Today I am sharing the last Halloween card I made this year. This one was for my BFF and I created the front using the double embossing on aluminum foil technique I have shared so often recently here on my blog. I embossed with an old Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder and added black and gold embossing powder melted with my heat gun. I added a googly eye "boo" just for fun. But the best part of this card happens when it is opened:


I used the pop up circle die from Karen Burneston of Elizabeth Crafts and an awesome witch Halloween wish die from Cheery Lynn to create an interactive pop up center when the card is opened. The spiders on the front and inside are made with a die from Impression Obsession. I signed the card for my friend before taking the picture, so I covered up that part of the inside. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cute and fun card. Made me chuckle. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Celeste Goff said...

So cute! Love the googly eyes.

Celeste Goff said...

So cute! Love the googly eyes.

ednamburgess said...

Your cards are fabulous and love all the new techniques you show us how to do. Thanks. Edna

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another spooky spider web Halloween card design with lots of perfect elements for the holiday. I love all those googly eyes. Hope you had a great one.

debby4000 said...

Brilliant Halloween card, love the spider's web and the inside.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby