Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Peaceful Christmas Card with Die-Versions and Sun Art Paper


Happy Tuesday everyone! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this peaceful Christmas card I made with Die-Versions dies and Tedco Sun Art Paper. I discovered this unique paper recently and made this card front using sunlight and Die-Version’s Snowflake Corner and Sweet Petites Dove. The Tedco Sun Art kit gives the instructions for a sandwich on the specialty paper and once it is set out in the sun, the images appear almost immediately. After they do, the last step is to rinse the paper with water and let it dry. I flipped the dove diecut and raised it opposite of the sun created dove. Then I attached the Snowflake Corner diecut alongside the sun created one and then layered the piece on a white A2 card base. I added some pearls to complete the card.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fascinating card Karen with the 'echoes' of the die cuts in the sun bleached paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful and serene card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card design and great die elements and colors used on it.