Saturday, September 17, 2016

Fall Colors 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids



It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is: Fall Colors 4 Kids!  Create and link any fall colored card appropriate for a child and you could win one of our great prizes.


We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: Sami Stamps is giving their winner a $12 gift certificate! And the winner from Kitchen Sink Stamps receives a $25 gift certificate! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

I featured a sweet digital stamp from Sami Stamps on the fall colored card I made for this challenge. I paper pieced the cute squirrel and his acorns on an orange card front. I die cut some fall leaves with dies from Darice and made them sparkle with Nuvo Golden Crystal and Garnet Red Glimmer Pastes. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A cute card Karen - love all the glitter and sparkle on the leaves.
Blessings
Maxine

April said...

Such a cute kitty. And fall colors are my fave. :-)
April

April said...

Oops - it's a squirrel! LOL
April

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and at first I thought it was a kitty too! But I see it is a squirrel. Kids will love it!