Friday, May 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Wine Lover's Card from Crackerbox Palace


It's Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing the Happy Birthday card I made for a very special person with Crackerbox Palace stamps. The owner of CBP and my dear friend, Vicky Briggs, celebrated her birthday last weekend and I made her this card with CBP stamps and BoBunny glitter paste (which CBP also sells at stamp shows.) I pulled out a couple fun stencils and sponged the background of the white A2 card with the ink getting lighter towards the left side of the card. I stamped, cut out and sponged ink on the wine bottle and wine glass, then applied red glitter paste through two other stencils. I stamped a fun Crackerbox Palace sentiment and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to complete the wine lover’s card.

I am entering this card in the Make it Girly challenge at Crafting for All Seasons, and the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

How cute! Isn't it fun to be able to personalize cards to the receiver? I love that sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Karen - love all your details.
Blessings
Maxine

jenn shurkus said...

great card! love that sentiment!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Unknown said...

Love the wording. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT