Monday, April 25, 2016

Feminine Card with NBUS


A while back when I had some free time I has playing with NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) I had laying on my bed to be used before putting away. I bought this fun stamp from Dare 2 B Artsy back in summer of 2015 at the summer CHA in Chicago- so you can see how behind I am in playing and posting NBUS... The Sizzix flower die was bought at a rummage sale last year too and the stencil is a fairly new one from Jenni Bowler. I sponged on Cosmic Cloud Blending Ink through floral holes in the stencil fading out towards the edge. I stamped the fun sentiment and popped up the die cut flower pieces, then added a gem to complete the feminine card.

I am entering this card in the Make it Girlie challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and the Anything Goes (optional for a lady) challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.

5 comments:

Lin said...

Love the way the sentiment meanders, Karen - cute design and definitely girlie! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card made from your NBUS stash Karen. So glad I am not the only one with NBUS that old :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the trailing sentiment you used with it.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Karen.
Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog and inviting me to join yours.
Janice x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 127 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x