Friday, January 1, 2016

Wine Me Up and Happy New Year!


It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a celebration card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps,  the Deep Impressions technique and BoBunny glitter paste. I started with a stars stencil and applied gold BoBunny glitter paste through the stars openings. BoBunny glitter paste dries much faster than the usual stencil paste and is bright and sparkly. I stamped CBP’s wine bottle stamp twice on chipboard and cut them out. I applied several layers of embossing powders including red and gold and melted them on an electric griddle. While the embossing powders were still molten, I stamped the wine bottle stamp into them. I finished the card with the funny wine sentiment from Crackerbox Palace.

Happy New Year from Crackerbox Palace and me!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Crafty Creations and Crafty Gals Corner.

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice
Happy new year!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Karen - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute card and love the sentiment.