Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What If? Wed. Color Challenge at Repeat Impressions


The first Wednesday of each month at Repeat Impression’s blog, The House that Stamps Built, is a color challenge. We give you the color inspiration, and you can make a card using those colors to possibly win a great prize of Repeat Impressions rubber! Here is the color palette chosen this month:

I started with a light blue A2 card base and some dark blue patterned paper. I cut and scored, then folded down the top of the patterned paper piece in a “collar fold”. I stamped “warm winter wishes”, cut out with a deckle scissors and attached. I heat embossed Repeat Impression’s Snowman and Friend with white embossing powder on a white circle. I sponged on dark blue dye ink and did a little coloring of his hat, scarf, face and bird friend.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Crafting from the Heart.

**Don’t Forget: for a 10% discount on any size order at Repeat Impressions, make a note of my discount code (rr10kh), click on the blog badge on the side of my blog and go to the website here to shop and save!**

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful use of the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Karen - love the dark blue dp you have used, and the wonderful background to the snowman!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love this card you did. Cute snowman.

Heather said...

This is really pretty, Karen. I love this snowglobe image. It's really fabulous embossed in white.