Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tonic Rococo Music Dies, Brushos and Create and Craft


The Pick of the Week at Create and Craft (on line and on your TV) is the entire Tonic Rococo Music Die Collection shown here:


Here is a link to the special deal at Create and Craft.  But you have to hurry- the week is almost up! You can order the dies individually too, but again, you need to hurry because they are selling out. The best deal is the whole set for 22% off it's original price! There are also deals on Tonic's fabulous self-leveling Crystal Drops and Glitter Drops and if you want it all- and you know you do!- you can also choose Flex Pay to spread out the payments. (If you want any of the individual dies that are sold out, you can order them directly from Tonic Gold U.S. here.)

Today I am sharing several more projects I created for CHA with these fantastic dies. I love all the dies in this super set and had so much fun designing with them. The two cards I am showing feature backgrounds I created with Brusho Coloured Crystals and cling wrap. On my first card above, I sprinkled several blue and purple colors of Brusho crystals on a piece of glossy paper, spritzed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist and covered it with a scrunched up piece of cling wrap while it dried. I die cut Tonic's Electric Guitar and You're a Star (from Everyday Sentiments Two) out of a textured gold cardstock. I also cut out the frame for the square card front from that textured gold cardstock. I cut a few extra stars out of the gold and an extra sentiment out of white cardstock. I like layering two colors of die cut sentiments to make them stand out more.


I shouldn't play favorites I guess, but to be honest, Tonic's Saxophone Solo is my favorite of this set. And this Brushos and cling wrap background is my favorite too. To make the cling wrap background more dramatic like this one is, mix your Brusho crystals and water (or glimmer mist for a golden touch) inside a scrunched up piece of cling wrap, and then place a piece of glossy cardstock into that glorious mess. When you remove it about 15 minutes later, this awesome background is the result. I let it dry and then attached it to a white card base with the white showing only on the bottom and right side. I die cut the Saxophone Solo man out of white and black and layered them together. I die cut and attached notes from Tonic's Musical Notes set.


Told you I was having fun designing with these dies for the CHA booth:) Here is one more project featuring my favorite Saxophone Solo and also the beautiful Piano Melody die from the Rococo Music Die set. I made this wine gift box and decorated two sides with these fun dies. The other two sides and the handle were made with Tonic's Moroccan Mosaic Simply Screens dies:
I am entering the You're a Star card in the Anything Goes (with a sentiment) at Aud Sentiments and the other card in the Anything Goes challenge at Southern Girls. 

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

These are all gorgeous! Love the whole music set. Love that background for the sax player - I definitely want to try it. I just ordered my first Tonic Studio die set (can you believe I didn't own any??) and I love it!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful work Karen - great images to work with. love the background on the second card - it's a stunner
Blessings
Maxine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creations .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic projects with those dies. I love how you did all of them.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you've used the dies - and you've introduced me to a totally new line! thanks for sharing and taking part in the SOuthern Girls challenge.
Kelly from Team Lou. :)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great set of creations! The way you featured these dies is just perfect. I love your color choices and fun layouts on the various projects. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
Jennifer, DT