Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Rest of my Favorite Cards of 2015


As with the other two blog posts of my favorites, just click on the date below the card to go to the blog post for product and technique particulars. I hope you enjoy this review. I like to look back at the changes and new stuff I tried in the past year, and then move on to sharing new fun techniques, products and projects in this year.













Thanks to all of my followers and subscribers and visitors for your encouraging comments and visits. And special thanks to Tonic Gold USA, Die-Versions, Crackerbox Palace and Repeat Impressions for the awesome products I have received to inspire me each and every day!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great cards as usual Karen - I still am impressed by your first two October ones, especially the scene in the maple leaf.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are magnificent! I like the scene ones in the maple leaf and the pumpkin designs too!