Monday, January 25, 2016

Romantic Dancers with Die-Versions Dies


Hope you are having a great day! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this card featuring Die-Version’s beautiful Diamonds Background and the Sweet Petites Dancers. My husband and I love to dance together so this Dancers die cut makes me smile. Die-Version’s A2 sized background dies make card making so easy. You can choose to back them with different colors of cardstock or designer paper. On this card, I created a background with Cosmic Shimmer Gemstone Gilding Flakes on a sticky two sided tape paper, then I attached the Diamonds Background cut out of black cardstock. I cut the Dancers out of white cardstock and popped them up with pop dots to attach.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Versions great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**


I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create and the “Love is in the Air” challenge at Scrapy Land. (All the dies are from Die-Versions.) 

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love those Die-Versions dies you used for this fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Karen!! I love the shimmery background!! It's so perfect for the dancing couple!! Absolutely beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Scrapy Land Challenge!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Karen - love the white against the black diamonds with the gold behind.
Blessings
Maxine

alex said...

Stunning classy creation, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
{613 DT Member}
Alex x